Live authentically, make others feel special every day and boldly celebrate life!
OUR PURPOSE: “Inspiring family and friends to be proud of where they live”
Bottom line: we love people and want to do our part to improve their lives in some way. We do that by designing and building improvements in your home. We truly believe that your home is where your heart is. We all want to feel proud of the home we live in, and giving that to our clients is the essence of why we exist and do what we do.
Our Core Values
- RESPECT: for our clients—they become our #1 advocates; for our trade partners—we collaborate and move forward together not beat them down; for our business—maximizing net profit is crucial to building a thriving business; for ourselves—we respect our needs and boundaries.
- ACCOUNTABLE: We hold ourselves accountable for everything we do, whether it be keeping track of a budget or a schedule, proactive communication with our clients and trade partners, etc. We expect accountability with our clients, our trade partners and suppliers, and all those involved with residential construction.
- RELIABLE: We are here to serve our clients, serve our trade partners, serve our suppliers, serve our employees, and everyone we come in contact with. We expect this to be a collaborative effort with everyone we touch. We’re around, and we will never stop until the job is 100% finished.
- WE CARE! It’s our way of doing business the right way and we hope everyone feels that.
- DO THE RIGHT THING: We do what we say and say what we do. We build the right way and do NOT cut corners. We will deliver what people want. Any potential broken agreements with be quickly communicated. We’re far from perfect, but we’re transparent and honest.
re·li·ance | \ ri-ˈlī-ən(t)s
Dependence on or trust in someone or something. The state of needing or depending on something or someone in order to be able to do something”. Faith, confidence or trust felt by one who relies.
This word means a lot to us and we intend to live it. Your home depends on it.
Owner and Founder of Reliance Biulders.
With over 20 years of experience in the construction business, Jon has a passion to create a home you love and are eager to show off to friend and family.
Tyler is the husband of Julie Morris and the father of two adult sons, Kobe and Kyren.
Tyler was born and raised in the State of Washington and is a graduate of Gonzaga University. Tyler moved to Colorado in 2019 and currently resides in Arvada. Tyler has a background in land use development and has been a project manager in residential construction over the past 15 years.
Tyler enjoys being outdoors and spending time with his family.
I have worked together with Jon on many jobs. His attention to detail and communication style are unparalleled. His work is beautiful and he is a true professional. He is reliable and creates a positive work environment with his problem solving attitude.
-Tristan Powers, Campbell Powers Interiors
Jon with Reliance Builders is fantastic to work for. He uses our company (Sundog Electric) to do a lot of his work. He really is a great guy. We work for several builders and Reliance is one of our favorites. He does great work and gets us all the details we need to complete the electrical portion of the project.
-Sundog Electric, LLC
“We were lucky enough to have Jon remodel a bathroom to an absolutely wonderful result. Thereafter, Reliance did a complete gut and remodel of our kitchen to another outstanding result. I have referred Jon to both friends and family on numerous occasions over the course of the years that we have known him and not a single person has been disappointed. His communication, problem solving, choice of subcontractors, and construction knowledge are unparalleled. Simply put, there is no other contractor that I would use on the front range.”
Waters of Life Plumbing has worked with Reliance Builders for many years and will gladly work with them in the future. We can count on Reliance Builders to run their jobs smoothly, and in a timely manner. Jon is a honest contractor and is easy to work with. We have no hesitation recommending him for your remodeling needs.
-Waters of Life Plumbing
Reliance Builders of Colorado completed a ‘refresh’ on my kitchen, including painting cabinets, replacing countertops and backsplash, new appliances, installing lighting and general carpentry. Jon was extremely reliable, keeping me up to date on every step of the project. He was readily accessible for any questions and concerns. He provided me with a day-to-day schedule of the project and maintained that schedule, finishing on time. The project was fully cleaned up at the end of each day and my home was well cared for. All of his sub-contractors were equally reliable, meticulous about their work and on-time with their commitments. I would not hesitate to have Jon and his company do further work on my home.